- Consult us to ensure the viability of your project.
- Do you have a property in mind and would you like to have a costed estimate?
- Do you want to transform your home and need an idea of the budget to allocate?
- From the very beginning of your project, we are here to help you
Defining the spirit of your home: the first step to start imagining your different spaces. We send you a visual and costed proposal.
- Analysis of spaces and plans
- Mood board & Colometric chart
- Architecture and interior design
- Description by room
- Design proposal
- Project budgeting .
- Once we have validated the design and architecture of your house/apartment together, we will call for tenders from various local trades and partners with whom we are used to working.
We will be there throughout the construction process. We make sure that the work is done properly and on time.
We manage the project from start to finish to give you a turnkey property.
- We have developed a large database for ordering furniture and decorative objects: new, antique, design, contemporary or vintage furniture, we will be able to offer you the furniture that will be in perfect adequacy with the style that we will have defined together.
We can take care of the deliveries and coordinate for you following the purchasing we have made for your interior.
We work with private owners to give their properties the personality that will keep them booked all year round.
Projects range from total refurbishments to refreshments of key spaces.
Our services offer options from initial property viewings to final styling and marketing photography.
We do it all for you! A turnkey service.
With location and budget in mind, we create beautiful, fully furnished, ready-to-use spaces. Whether you have invested in a small flat in the city or a larger rural residence, we offer our clients a design package tailored to their target audience. We understand the importance of having efficient contractors, especially when working overseas, our services take the stress away. With attention to detail, we ensure that we provide a market-driven design for existing properties locally and in a timely manner.
We understand the importance of beautiful furniture that will stand the test of time. One of the main aims of our furnishing and staging service is to provide eye-catching furnishings that will look great in photographs and will still look good after many rentals. Furnishing projects use local suppliers and are true to the surrounding area.
You have an idea and you want to make it come true? Together we will create your brand identity that will be strong, positive and customer-oriented. From the creation of the graphic charter, to logo design and the definition of your brand identity: MAISONH is the creative house you need for the development of your branding.
Bathed in entrepreneurship, interior design and the hospitality industry since childhood, we will be able to illustrate your concept:
- Definition of key elements
- M2 and space requirements
- Modeling and architectural plans with typical layouts
- Differentiation study and market competition
- Creation of the story telling
- Presentation deck for potential investors
In order to realize your concept, you will need a team that takes care of the whole creative and visual part. Once the aesthetic and stylistic specifications of your concept have been defined, we lead the creative teams in maintaining this visual creation course. We elaborate the colour and material cards, we define the theme and the visual execution, we make moodboards and visual specifications by spaces.
With MAISONH, there are no middlemen: we manage your project from A to Z and we are your only interlocutors. We make your project turnkey and worry-free:
- Management of calls for tenders and negotiations
- Business Consultation
- Management of technical architects
- Project management and budgeting
- Timing and monitoring
- Site monitoring and PV
- Budget monitoring
Once the concept and spirit have been defined, we will define the design of each space. We will therefore present you by room:
- A mood board
- A color chart
- A proposal for the layout of the spaces
- One description per room
- A budget for the project
We are in direct contact with design companies and we can quote, order and install the furniture for your project:
- Furniture proposal
- Purchasing budget
- Furniture and FF&E tenders
- Logistics management of deliveries
- Budget monitoring
- Installation and layout